Reporting Potholes:

The number you should call to report a pothole depends on who maintains the roadway.
Below is contact information you may use to report a pothole once you determine who maintains the roadway.

Contact Information:

Roadway Type
Maintaining Entity
Contact Phone Number
State roadNew York Department of Transportation(800) POT-HOLE or (800) 768-4653
County roadMonroe County Department of Transportation(585) 753-7750
Town roadTown of Webster Highway Department(585) 872-1443